Friday, October 14, 2005

Fun-n-Fluff...

...Or Stuff-n-Nonsense...
I found this nifty idea on a blog site that I visit frequently. I thought it was fun, so here ya go:

Directions for the game:
1. Go to Google "Images."
2. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.
- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother's name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell
My Results:

The town where I grew up:


This was a hard choice because of my military brat background. I really wanted to use State College, Pennsylvania, but the truth is I arrived in Havelock at the tender age of eleven. *shrug*






The town where I live now:



Okay, so I used Greenville instead of Winterville - but the only image that came up for Winterville I'd even remotely consider using was a picture of Matthew Lilley!






My Name:


Constance






Grandmother's Name (paternal):




Edythe






Favorite Food:

Pasta, Pasta, Pasta! (no, not "ceramic")




Favorite Drink:


Was there any doubt?



Favorite Song:

You have got to be kidding. One song? Choose One Song? Not possible. Anyone who knows me knows that just is NOT possible!


Favorite Smell:


Vanilla.

Your turn! If you do this, please send me a comment & include a link to your blog so I can take a peek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home