Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wonderful


Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that
You're my God.
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me.



It doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter. The medical troubles & worries, the family stresses, the at-work issues...none of them matter. I am in His hands. I trust Him. People? No. I can't really trust them. But I can trust God. And I do.

You are righteous; You love justice
And those who honor You will see Your face.
I will arise and lift my eyes
to see Your majesty, Your holiness
And all I am will bless You.

My hope is in the Name of the Lord
Where my help comes from
You're my strength, my song.
My trust is in the Name of the Lord
I will sing Your praise
You are faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home