Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This Takes the Cake

I have had a lot of strange hits on my blogsite. I can usually figure out who most of them are, but this one is not only the most unusual, it is also the most intriguing.

Network Of The Slovak Tax Administration
Slovakia, 6 returning visits
Date 19th April 2006
Time 03:07:33PM
WebPage ladyconstance.blogspot.com/No referring link

Hm...SIX returning visits? i don't ever remember seeing a first! No referring link? I do have my suspicions as to who this could be, but...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

"Not I," said the pig...

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its me, Its me
I bounced it off 4 satellites, re-routed through an old USSR main frame, then a couple hops through some old school soviet blok routers and bing.

Am I good or what ?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home