Friday, April 14, 2006

Exhale

Well, I made it! My Spring Break officially started this afternoon and it didn't come a moment too soon, let me tell ya! Most of the people to whom I have talked say they want to do as little as possible during their vacation. I am among those, but I wonder just how little I will end up doing. I already have a lunch date on Monday. My follow-up doctor's appointment is Tuesday. I think I'll be going to work on Wednesday. GASP! It is just that I can get so much more accomplished when nobody is there. That leaves me Thursday & Friday. I wanted a designated "jammie day" - I guess it will have to be toward the end of the week.

I want to work in the yard. I want to log some walking miles. I want to spend some time on the tandem with Andy. And I need to go shopping! I don't have any short sleeved blouses appropriate for work. I only have t-shirts. I also don't have any money for shopping, but I'll find it somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home