Sunday, April 09, 2006

Undeveloped ideas

This morning's church service left me with several ideas on which to chew. I realize this is a good thing. I mean, that's the point, right? There will probably be a blog post or two about it in the near future, but right now the ideas are far too undeveloped to share.

Until I have fully grasped the elusive but cohesive parts of my wayward thoughts, it is my hope you will enjoy this little cartoon. It has been in my possession for quite some time now. A friend of mine encouraged me to post it - even though it will probably offend some of my regular readers. To me, it is a brutally honest prayer laced with humor. I guess that is why it appeals to me! It hits me right where I live.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the cartoon kid could be young Moses

6:07 PM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

You're right, Clay! I hadn't considered that. *giggle* This is one reason why I like Clay. He reads my blog - like 2 dozen or so others - but he doesn't lurk all the time. When one of my entries spurs a comment or a thought, he actually submits it!

Part of the fun in blogging is the exchange of ideas. I wish more of you would do that! :o)

Love all around.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldn't read it..but then I could.
i giggled.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home