Saturday, April 08, 2006

Random Phone Call

So I am just going about my usual Saturday business - with a little extra bravado because of visiting in-laws - when my cell phone rings. This is the actual conversation:

"Hi! I'm just calling to thank you again for my Bread cd. I just love it! I'm driving all over Greenville having the best time. The windows are rolled down, the cd is on really loud, and I'm singing at the top of my lungs. People keep staring at me but I don't care!"
Me: laughter
Friend: "I don't want to keep you, I just had to tell you how much I love this cd!"
Me: "Well I'm glad you like it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend."
Friend: "Oh and you, too! Bye!"
Me: "B...."
Friend: *click*

That was the most fun I had all day. And it was worth every...second of it! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home