Sunday, April 02, 2006

Narrower Still

A couple of weeks ago I posted an entry about simplifying my life. That simplification included narrowing the list of blogs I frequented. A full two-thirds of the blog urls I had saved were removed from my "favorites" and the majority have not been revisited. This morning, more whittling took place. I admit I linked to a few 'extras' yesterday, but they had not been on my list for quite some time.




It is a relief to me that it is not my job to examine the motives of others. Especially when it comes to online journaling. I am answerable to myself only. Because of this, I have often gone back and edited past entries. Sure, I wonder why people post what they do. Are they looking for a particular reaction? Do they thrive on the drama that shocking entries can generate? That is for them to handle. I've made the decision to avoid blogs of that nature because of the harm it can bring to me and others. Hopefully, "out of sight" will eventually bring around "out of mind."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took my life through a purning recently...
it's grown back already.
that shows you my discipline level. ;)
It's wonderful to discover which things are better than what is acctually being done and accomplished...

:)
Your posts make me smile, even on the inside. :D

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home