Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Have Been Keeping a Secret

Funny...being owned by two cats, a person would think I would have a picture of one of them in a bag. I do have Luke-in-a-Box, as you can see. Anyway, it is time to let the cat out of the bag, as it were.
Andy has been away all week. He left early Monday morning for Ohio and Indiana. That's right. Both. He is working in Ohio, but staying in Indiana because a town in Indiana was the closest place that had a hotel. Don't that just beat all? Everyday for the past week he has been crossing the state line - twice - and on a toll road, to boot! He has had to drive 15-20 miles one way in order to find a restaurant. BUT! He has had cellular service and his hotel is hot-wired so at least he has had Internet access.
The cats and I have been fine. I have been letting them have the run of the house at night - something that just doesn't happen ordinarily - and for the most part Aslan hasn't kept me up. He is sleeping with me but does tend to prowl around every couple of hours. I guess I've been too worn out to notice.
And tomorrow Andy comes home. :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"being owned by two cats" lol...I know what you mean.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home