Sunday, April 30, 2006

Disconnected Thoughts

There is quite a lot of stuff running round in my head right now, but the most important thing is that God is amazing. Some really neat stuff happened at church today and I promise I will blog about it. The service was seriously cool from praise and worship through the teaching of the word. Yeah. God is amazingly awesome, and I am clueless as to what all of it means in the long run. Never a dull moment!

Next week is shaping up insanely busy. I am going to have to be wise in my eating & sleeping habits and couple that with faith & prayer in order to have enough energy to do what needs to be done. Monday, along with working and speaking at the staff meeting after school, I must drop some tests off at the doctor's office, go to the post office and another store, hit the bank & the pharmacy, AND meet up with Clay at Panera by 4:30. In order to accomplish all of that, I believe I shall use my lunch (half) hour to stop by the doctor's office and pharmacy. Hopefully, the spirit of long-windedness will not strike when I speak at the staff meeting so I can go to the post office & bank prior to meeting Clay. If I don't get to the other store before 4:30, it can be put off for another day. The pharmacy is sort of on my way home from Panera so I can stop by & pick up my prescription after meeting Clay.

Tuesday I have yet another doctor's appointment with a test involved. Perhaps this is when I will go to the other store. Especially since I just remembered it isn't another store. It is other stores. Wednesday is the day of my next counseling appointment and I have choir practice. Which brings me to Thursday. That is the day Andy leaves for Greensboro to work for 2 days. I had hoped to take a couple of days off from work & join him there but now I'm not so certain. And I have tentative plans with a friend on Thursday evening, anyway. Before I know it, it will be Friday again.


Can you say, "Whew!"

I knew you could!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew... see you tomorrow at 4:30... don't worry if you need to be a little late, I'll either take a nap or start a new book

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home