Saturday, April 29, 2006

And Another!!

My stomach muscles are going to be nice and tight by the end of the day if this continues. My goodness! Just how funny can it get??? I believe I took out everything that was "clickable," but if you run across something, I do not recommend a click on your part!

Question from dealtree-techstore 12828
Item: 6871124144
This message was sent while the listing was active.

I sent you the money , where's the package ? You promised that after i send the money you send the goods asap .Is this a fraud? Please let me know! Should I contact the autorities ?
Respond to this question in My Messages.

Item Details
Item number: 6871124144
End date:
03-Jan-06 18:56:12 BST
Item Details
View item description: (Apparently it is/was a gateway laptop - of course I have never listed one for sale on ebay!)

Thank you for using eBay
http://www.ebay.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home