Saturday, April 29, 2006

Too Funny!

I just had to share this recent email with you. It was my first laugh(s) of the day!! (Read carefully)

Dear PayPal Member,

PayPal Account notice

We Recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your PayPal account from foreign IP adress and we have reasons to believe that your account was hijacked by a third party without your authorization.

If you recently noticed one or more attempts your account while traveling, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if your are rightful holder of the account, click on the link below to log into your account and fallow the intrusctions.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but temporaly suspend account.

We ask that you fallow at least 72 hours for the case to be investigated and we strongly recomanded to verify your account in that time.

If you recived this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of PayPal policy to represent oneself as another PayPal user.Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. Paypal is misappropriate at the request of law enforment agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thanks for your patiance as we work togheter to protect your account.

Sincerly,

PayPal Account Review Department

*Do not replay this e-mail your reply will not be recived

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I found it!

8:44 AM  
Blogger The Sewing Machine Doc said...

The grammar and spelling aren't too dissimilar from my blog writings. I could work for these people.

My favorites are those letters from the son of the king of some African country asking my help to move funds out of their country. They are always so polite but usually make no sense.

The warnings supposedly from my credit card company with logo are the most concerning as I would likely ignor any real attempts to contact me by them assuming it to be spam.

Thanks for the morning laugh.

-Chet

9:33 AM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

Jenny - "It?"

10:33 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Spell check is my best friend, I could introduce them if they want cause they do need!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home