Sunday, November 06, 2005

His Words/Her Words

I love you more than can be expressed in words.
So why should I try?
How can you reason why ones heart continues to beat?
How can you explain why the stars dont fall from the sky?
What logic dictates that we should be able to take another breath?
How then, can I love you so deeply ?
What words can I put to the feelings I have for you ?
Why should I try to explain that which cant be explained ?
I cant...so I wont, all I will say is that

I love you...

I love you...

I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tears spring into my eyes
as the realization of your love for me strikes my heart.
I want to believe ~
and so I trust in you,
feeling a strong love
that is at the same time
as fragile as butterfly wings.
I want to hold it close to my heart
in an unrelenting grip,
but am afraid of bruising it
and causing it to wilt like the petals of a rose.
It does not make sense.
There are no words.
Only deep feelings that can no longer be denied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home