Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Hair


A funny thing happened at Taco Bell last night. There's a very entertaining young guy who works there. He is animated and funny! I like going in there when he's working.

Anyway, I placed my order, the money was exchanged and the guy looks up. A big grin slowly spreads across his face and he says, "I love your hair color!"

Yeah, I did freshen up the color Monday night. Still, it was strange that some young kid noticed. He probably talked to me about it for 5 minutes. Whatta way to make a 42 year old woman feel good!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how to make a 42 y/o woman feel good :)

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy her a Star Bucks w/ a dbl shot :)
hey...what did you think I was talkin about ?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

Oops! Andy did a double take! Ehr..I mean a double POST!
*giggle*

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home