Friday, March 18, 2005

And the Countdown Begins...

Well...I made a deal with someone. I am going to go to church. At least, I think I am. Actually, I'd better. If I don't go, the person with whom I made the deal will become upset and bash me all over town. I cannot have my rep spoiled like that! I much prefer spoiling my own rep without the benefit of outside interference.

April 3rd. That's the day. Maybe I should mention that I plan to arrive fashionably late. After the music portion of the program. "Program"...heh. Seems a strange word to use when talking about church, but in this case it is extremely appropriate.

Anyway, I thought I should let you know. I am making an effort. I cannot promise it will be a whole-hearted one, but it is an effort nonetheless.

I have to stop typing now. My hands hurt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who got you to go?

-kiddo

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home