Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Silly Me...

It took a particular picture being posted on Chet's blog to remind me that I have actual snow pictures saved right here on my trusty laptop. So why do I continue to go to Google Images?

See? In fact, this shot (and the others to come) were taken just last winter. This was one of the storms that stranded refugees at my house. I don't know about everyone else, but I had a smashingly spiffy good time with a house full of people during a wintery day or two. Perhaps -now- you can understand why I want a snow day for winter '06. It looks so peaceful...so lovely.

The holidays were abundantly good to me. In fact, there was a bit too much abundance; to the tune of 8 pounds. That's right, EIGHT! Perhaps this purchase will help. Of course you know what will happen the moment it arrives, don't you? That's right! We'll get that snow I've been whining about!

Beth may want to hurt me for posting her picture, but she has become a special person in my life and I need to say something important about her. I believe God puts people in our lives for a reason and Beth is no exception. Today, I had a glimpse of Beth's purpose. She serves as a reminder. She reminds me how blessed I am to have Andy. I only hope I enrich her life as much as she does mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home