Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Little Reminder

My devotional reading this morning was pretty good. Joyce Meyer is a common sense person who doesn't pull punches, but this particular entry could be classified as gentle by her standards. She mentioned that people spend too much time chasing after blessings rather than chasing after God. She went on to say if we became God-chasers, He would chase us with blessings. Oh! I think I've read that somewhere! "Seek ye first the kingdom of God...." *s*

I've never classified myself as a snow chaser. Perhaps I am going about this snow thing all wrong!



P.S. My (seemingly pitiful) attempt at humor was not intended to discount Joyce Meyer's words. Of course she has a valid point that is supported by Scripture. A little sugar is easier to take than a little vinegar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home