Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Grump!

Who in their right minds would prefer all of this noisy, troublesome wind and rain to soft and quiet snow? Hmm??? Enough is enough! This type of weather is better suited to March. I say, Let your Januarys be Januarys and your Marchs be Marchs! For Cryin out loud already!!!

Yeah, see? The weather succeeded in knocking one of my window boxes full of pansies onto the deck. To top that off, it is laying on its side! When I get home from work today I will make the attempt to salvage them...but I am just about as hopeful for those pansies as I am for snow, So, *grump!* (This is not a picture of my pansies.)

Still, I usually try to find something positive to think about. It is difficult at 6:20am, but I think I found it: I have finally started to shed those pesky Holiday Pounds! I'm down by four - just 4...or 5...or 6 to go!! I am certain we all can find something for which to be thankful today. We just have to look around a little. Excuse me while I lift that big boulder over there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home