Friday, January 13, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it...

snow, Let it...oh, nevermind!

How is this picture? Two of my readers have made comments about Calvin & Hobbes. One with whom I agree and the other..well, maybe not. (Yes, Calvin has issues!) Anyway, I decided Snoopy would be a nice change. Never fear~I have more Calvin & Hobbes. Much, much more!


I have heard the good news! There is a chance for flurries on Saturday. Flurries are pretty as they go whizzing through the air, but I do not count flurries as a genuine snowfall. Especially when they will melt 6 inches off the ground! If it is not dark and if the flurries make an appearance, I will enjoy watching them. I am quite certain the appropriate "oohs" and "ahhhs" will burst forth. However, being the snow junkie that I am, it won't be enough.

You are correct if you assume I will continue to whine for snow. REAL snow.

Have a happy day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it will be pretty from my balcony...
when it actually snows..
itll look like im living in a ski resort.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home