Monday, June 20, 2005

The Food Diaries

I am going to assume that my next several posts will consist of two main subjects: Wimbledon and food. If you are not interested in either topic, let me kindly suggest that you not return to this blog until after the Fourth of July. If you are as addicted to blog surfing as I am, read on!

One nice person has taken up the challenge of keeping me answerable for my diet. In fact, this same person actually backed off after a few words and said they would no longer 'nag' me about eating. The apology was sweet, but unnecessary. They were doing exactly as I had asked!

Also, I think rather than making a new post every time I want to say something about food, I will edit and add to this post instead. That will make things easier all the way around.

Sunday, 19 June:


One Scrambled Egg
Two Slices Bacon
Two Pieces Toast, buttered
Glass Orange Juice
Tuna Sandwich that was not enjoyed
Three Lance Cracker Sandwiches (Smokehouse Cheddar)
3-4oz Ribeye Steak
Seven bites Parslied Red Potatoes
Seven bites Caesar Salad
The result? A very upset stomach by 8:00pm. No other food was ingested on Sunday.

Monday, 20 June:


Two pieces toast, peanut buttered (yummie!)
Seven Tostito Gold chips
One Plum
4oz Pork Chop
Fettucini w/garlic & butter
Applesauce (I forgot to buy broccoli again!)
The result? An upset stomach in the other direction.

Tuesday, 21 June:


2 Eggo Waffles (butter, not syrup)
1/2 Vanilla Carnation Instant Breakfast
2 String Cheese
1 Red D'Anjou Pear
2 Lance Sandwich Crackers (Smokehouse Cheddar)
Handful "Vegetable Thins" Crackers
10 Cheetos
Pasta w/Chicken in Creamy Red Sauce
8oz. Pineapple
Wednesday, 22 June ~ I stepped on the scale this morning. I've gained back three pounds already. I'm still under 110, but at least the scale is moving in the right direction. Three more pounds and I'll be happy. Five would be pushing it.

Wednesday, 22 June:
2 Eggo Waffles - butter, no syrup
1/2 Vanilla Carnation Instant Breakfast
4oz Pineapple
2 String Cheese
12 Vegetable Thins Crackers
2.75oz Hamburger - with cheese, bacon, lettuce, bun
Dozen or so French Fries
5 or 6 Onion Rings
6oz Vanilla Malted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home