Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Secretary's Day

I did not know today is Secretary's Day, but it is. Evidently, a fourth grade teacher remembered. She just walked into the office with a crumb cake and cards that her students made for us. Some of these cards are a real hoot and I wanted to share them with whomever reads my blog. Note that I am going to post these exactly as they are written. I hope you enjoy!!!

Dear Mrs. Wilson, Thank you for being such a good secrtary. And for registering new students in school, cleaning up things, bringing newspapers to classroom, and other things, and also for being a great kindergarten teacher. Love, Tiana Daniels

Dear Mrs. Wilson, I really want ot thank you for making copies and xerox copies. And taking lot's of messages on the phone. And cleaning up accidents. And register new students. Bringing newspapers to the room if we forget. Making sure we have supplies for our room. And making sure students and teachers receive deliveries. And count money for pictures, fundraisers. And taking attendance. Tell us about the school dress code. And give us band-aids. I'm Just trying to say thank you for all you done! Love, Shamera

I want to thank you Mrs. Wilson for cleaning up accident that we made.

Thanks a hole lot the both of you! Rebecca

Dear Mrs. Wilson, I want to thank yo a lot for what you have done like bring
our newspapers to our class and registering new students and making sure we have our supplies whenever we need it when we need it. Love, Brenda

Thanks Mrs. Wilson. Thank you for making copies because we need it for working. When you answer the phone that is how we now if we have a doctor's aportment. Thanks for bring us the newspaper, so we now how to read. Yesterday a boy throw-up in the cafetire. We had 22 students but you bring 3 more students. We have lot of things because you bring it to us. You make shore we dress right. You help us out alot. When the teacher have to go to the bathroom you come an watch us. Daizhanique

Dear Mrs. Wilson, Thank you for your good work and for you pritistapation and just doing all you can. Thats just a blessing that you have from God. I just trying to say thank you. Xavier

Dear Mrs. Wilson, Thank you for helping the school out, as you might not know I am new to this school and my old school secrutary didn't do as many things as you do. I really appreciate the help & I think the school does too!! Thanks for everything, Kennedy

Dear Mrs. Wilson, Thank you for being a secretary, you are always ther to help us when ever we need help. You make sure we have all of our supplies, you give us band-aids when we are hert. And you mak sure we receive our deliveries. So I just ant to say thank you. Julia

Mrs Wilson, I want to thank you alot for all your hard work as being Sadie Saulter's Secretary. You give our class copies if we need any and sometimes clean up messes. You even register new kids to everybodys clasroom and make school feel like home. I also want to thank-you for sending us newspapers to our classroom.m I hope you keep up all of your good work. From Basel

Thank you for doing the things you do we apreshyaet it and xspecle the teachers. It mains a lot to them. Thank you for sending us newspapers, making sure we have supplies for our room.

Dear Mrs. Wilson, Thank you for making copies and sanding us supplies an stoping what ever your doing. Cleaning up behide us. make sure we get what people bring to us. Bring us our newspapers.

~And the best one!~

Dear Mrs. Wilson, thank you for cleaning up that vomet yesterday. I hope the kid who did said thank you to. if he didn't I'll make sure he does! Because that just rong and gross.

From the teacher of that class: Mrs Wilson - thanks a bunch! You are quick, observant, efficient, and a sure-fire secretary! Guess what? I notice! Keep up the superb work!

Now what a nice warm fuzzy that was. Not that I need the warm - it is plenty warm in this office. The fuzzy, on the other hand, is always welcome!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...just an FYI...

Secretary's Day (now known under the pretentious name of Administrative Professionals Day) is NEXT Wednesday, April 27th.

The notes & recognition you received were great! (No matter when it is...maybe you needed it that day.) I think I'd rather have something like that than some gift that has no meaning behind it. (I am a secretary, too.)

Just found your blog today & was looking over it. Hope you are doing well.

Blessings -

Carolyn Smith
(Jenny & Jonathan's mom)
camiracle77@yahoo.com

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home