Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hrm...No Comments...

I guess when I posted two days ago I was making the assumption that other people would be struck by the words of the nameless psychologist. There are others who could be considered psychologists that have said things along the same lines...
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ
I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts
Many times my untamed thoughts have led me astray. Even with the foundational words here - the solid advice about keeping our thoughts under control.

I know I am not the only person who has made the same mistake. Hopefully, I will not be the only person making a concerted effort to do better in this area of life.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home