Friday, June 09, 2006

Twenty Five

Yesterday one of our fourth grade mothers came in to pick up her daughter early. We had pleasant converation while we waited for the child to come to the office. She told me that they are moving to another city over the summer so the child will go to a different school for the fifth grade. After all of the negative publicity my school has endured lately, it was nice to hear this parent say her daughter had been happy while with us. She had a wonderful teacher and the mother was very impressed wtih the rest of the staff as well.

Then another nice thing happened: The mother could not believe I have two grown children. She shook her head saying no, I looked only 25 myself and there was no way my children were in their twenties. This came from a very young looking woman! She has a perfectly smooth, unlined and unblotched complexion. Her hair is perfect and I never see any stress on her face. Still, it was nice to hear during a difficult day.

It is Friday, people!! <3

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Missing your posts, Lady C! Hope all is well with you.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home