Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Interested

I really wasn't going to say anything. Honest, I wasn't! I'm about to bust, though. Trying to not be hopeful is against my nature. It is just that the last time I got hopeful about something I suffered a huge disappointment.

What on earth is she talking about???

Early this morning I received an email from a principal at a high school in Pitt County.This is all it said:
I have an opening for a bookkeeper. Call me if you are interested.
I have a job interview tomorrow evening after work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Based on your comments the last couple weeks, I'd say God has been setting you up for this: challenging your thinking, your comfort zone, your attitudes. It sounds promising! I hope it goes well for you.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when I didnt get on at B.Welcome ????
Thought for sure I had the Job, was told I had the job.
Man was I let down...Then 6 mo later I get promoted and am in much better shape now because of it.
Remember 'Signs' Nothing is by chance, everything has a reason.
Go get 'em Hummie :)

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Good luck!!!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home