Monday, February 20, 2006

Would I be Pressing My Luck...

If I said, "Please, Sir. May I have some more?"


The print on the left is Andy's first step into the snow-type stuff to which we awoke this morning. On the right you see the hiking boot I purchased for my trip to Utah that turned out to be disappointingly un-snowy. Ah, well. I wore them today! :o)




Liriope on the left, cars (duh!) on the right. I suppose one could consider this event a dusting, and it did stick for a little while. Not quite what I had in mind for a snowfall, but beggars really can't be choosers, can they?

Going outside to feed the birds when it snows is a ritual for me. Today was no exception. However, I was greeted by 2 of our resident squirrels instead of birds. There were several doves in the other maple and a few raspberry finches waiting by the thistle feeder, but I had to take these shots, first.


I would not be honest if I said this little ditty bop of a snow was enough for me. I truly would like more. Too much to ask? Perhaps. In the words of Queen Anne when talking to the Lady Constance regarding Constance's love for D'Artanian: "We must never give up hope."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home