Sunday, February 19, 2006

Forecasted!

Andy and I have taken tomorrow off from work because it is no, not President's Day - well, it is President's Day - but it is also Andy's birthday! I had planned to take down all of my snowman decorations and pack them away, but I think perhaps delaying that plan is in order. Have you all seen the weather forecast??

The forecast is a partial bummer because we plan to go out for breakfast in the morning. We may still, depending on what the roads are like when we wake up. I think it'll be okay to go. Hey, I knew there had to be some sort of perk for marrying a boy from Indiana!

Staying inside due to weather is definitely not how Andy wants to spend his birthday, but I will do my best to make it a happy day for him. He has requested brownies rather than cake, and I plan to put on a pot of beef stew. Great timing!!

Happy snowfall, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home