Sunday, February 19, 2006

Missing Migraines

A commercial for an over-the-counter migraine medication came on tv a little while ago. Strange. I used to have them regularly. Fifteen years ago I could set my calendar and watch by them. Tuesdays, 7:30pm. I have several migraine triggers, one of which is heavy scents. What I found strange is that there haven't been any migraines since October, and that one wasn't as bad or as long lasting as most I have experienced. So what has changed? A lot of possibilities have crossed my mind, but I'm curious as to what you, my dear readers, think.

As a side note, my last post regarding my desire for snow prompted more comments than any other post to date. In my crazy, mixed up world, I see something seriously wrong with that!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben said, "Well, your marriage is now at an 8.5...and your migraines are gone. I think there's a connection somewhere." :)

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home