Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Productivity

Today was very productive! I'm pleased with all that was accomplished. I finally dropped off my Ren dress at the cleaners, tossed the apartment keys at the property management group, went to Greenville Utilities to have the power turned off at the same, and made the Santa run to my parent's house.

They treated Shannon and me to lunch at a place where the heat wasn't working...but I had a good meal so it wasn't too bad. Sometimes, visits to The Pines are uncomfortable. This one went pretty well until right before we left so it wasn't a big deal.

Now I'm wrapping stocking stuffers while watching "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." I may continue the wrapping after dinner. We'll have to see how I feel. I'm so thankful for this den Andy has allowed me to have. It has already been a sanctuary on a few occasions and Andy is very understanding.

What can I say? I'm terribly, wonderfully blessed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should see what im making julie right about now..

I think youll like it.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home