Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday Cheer 5

Funny, right after saying I like to post everyday I didn't manage to get one out yesterday! I worked until 3:30, shopped until 5:30, then worked on the den until 7:15 (stopped to do dinner) and then again from 8:15 until after 10. It's getting there, but every room in the house needs to be gone through. There's a lot of organizing and tossing to be done.

Andy and I have a counseling session today. We'll come home and eat real fast, getting to Carmike in time to see Narnia with Shannon & Nikki. We'll be home around 9-ish, and I'll head right back into the room. (Narnia! Yaaay!)

Tomorrow there's nothing on the schedule for me. Good! I have one more shopping trip to make. At some point I'm supposed to get together with Janis, Beth, & Karen in order to decorate Janis' house - and my own isn't done, yet! If Janis calls, I'll go there instead of working on my own house - that's just the way I operate.

Friday & Saturday we have holiday parties to attend. Plus the usual Saturday errand running. Whew! It is an enormously busy time of year. Take time to have fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home