Friday, December 02, 2005

Holiday Giving

Sometimes a person just wants to do something different. This holiday season I wanted to give to the community but was unsure how to go about it. Then, opportunities presented themselves. Tomorrow between the hours of 2-4 you will find Andy and me ringing bells for the Salvation Army at the Colonial Mall. We are going to be stationed at the entrance to the Belk's ladies' store. Our church took the entire day at the mall so if you decide to brave the cold and the crowds, you will find Faith and Victory-ites all over the place!

Let me suggest that you revisit the Colonial Mall on Monday evening. As you stop to visit Santa, why not slide to the left just a little and enjoy gift wrapping from volunteers for the Pitt County Humane Society? Shannon and I will be there from 4-7pm.

Thus ends my shameless commercial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home