Friday, December 23, 2005

Holiday Cheer 10

I'm a little tired of running all over creation. I was out for a good 4 hours yesterday with my Sunflower and while we had fun, there is a lot I'd like to get accomplished in the house before leaving for Utah. In a few minutes Andy and I will run our typical Saturday errands. Yes, I know today is Friday. We just didn't want to do it all on Christmas Eve day and who can blame us, really?

Hopefully, I'll be able to stay home all day on Saturday with the exception of running out for coffee with Beth.

And by the way...Merry Christmas!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is my fav. holiday picture that you posted..

I noticed how they have the kids dressed.. of course it would be the geeky kid to say christmas ;)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is my fav. holiday picture that you posted..

I noticed how they have the kids dressed.. of course it would be the geeky kid to say christmas ;)

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny comic...like all the others u've posted.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

Well kiddo, I'd have to say you are much more observant than I am! I didn't even notice how the kids were dressed!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home