Friday, December 23, 2005

Almost There...

Another day of hard work is behind me. I'm now lounging in the Connie-sized papasan chair that sits in the corner of the den. The pictures have been hung! I need one more - probably a black and white print that I'll order from allposters. I'm so pleased with the way this room has turned out. However, the burgandy curtains must be replaced with olive green. They'll look much better on the wall. At least, I think so. When the room is finished I'll post pictures. Oh joy for you!

All of the Christmas presents are wrapped. I'm such a stickler for wrapping and ribbons/bows that it takes me quite some time to finish. I am happy with the way they turned out. While working in/on the den & wrapping presents I've been watching my Christmas movies. Presently, I own 18 of them. I have seen twelve thus far and Christmas is nearly here! There is much more watching to be done...somehow while preparing meals & packing for Utah....

There was time spent in the attic today as well. I am in the process of exchanging cardboard boxes for plastic containers. Tomorrow I'll be taking 7 or eight to the storage unit. Then my Vue will be used to help Julie move into her new place. I'll stay home or have coffee with Beth. I haven't heard back from her on that, yet.



Andy and I were supposed visit the Carmike today to see Narnia. I begged off. There has been so much running around that I just wanted to stay home as much as possible. We did take a very nice walk late this afternoon, however. I have grown to love our strolls.



That pretty much wraps up my day. *Applies nice bow* Sleep well, everyone. Don't forget to say your prayers.

~Cons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home