Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lightheartedness

Is that really a word?

I have spent today kicking myself. It isn't fun and I need something humorous to help me stop the self abuse. Oh. And since I'm going to the beach tomorrow with Andy and then to the Renaissance Festival with Beth, Shannon, and Shepard, I won't be posting for the next several days. Aren't you relieved? Anyway, between needing to laugh and not writing an entry until Monday at the earliest, I felt the need for these cartoons. I hope you find one that makes you smile. At the very least.


For You, Sunflower!!


Okay Girls, what can we learn from the above!?



For Julie and anyone who likes puzzles!

For the clueless, who do not see the writing on the wall or what's coming.... (but I think this cartoon is friggin hilarious!)


For Andy and the Rabbit. ;-)

If you read my blog, there's a good chance I love you. Even if it doesn't seem like it. Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home