Sunday, November 20, 2005

Giving Credit Where it is Due

(or)
"A Friend of God"

We all know & love a person or people who seems to be a great example of Christ to us. Well, sometimes during praise & worship I am struck by how much Andy is a true representative of Christ in my life.

"Who am I that You are mindful of me? That you hear me when I call? Is it true that You are thinking of me? How you love me? It's amazing!"

The amazing thing is Andy still loves me unconditionally. In fact, his love for me is greater, stronger, and more evident now than it ever has been. He has become a patient, kind, and merciful encourager. He has proven himself to be the best [earthly] friend I could ever have.

He humbly admits mistakes. He works hard to correct and make changes. He gives unselfishly. He is honest, loyal, faithful, and a fierce defender of those he loves.

And I don't give him nearly enough credit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...
Now who's words bring tears to my eyes :)
Thanks Baby

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home