Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Point of Vue

I sure know how to pick 'em! To this day I get stopped as strangers admire my car. Today it was an older gentleman at the Handy Mart. He asked me about gas mileage, whether the vehicle is available in AWD (it is! it is!), and if I like it. He also mentioned the color and how unusual it is. (In a nice way.) I am starting to think there is a reason why I keep purchasing green automobiles. The Vue is my fourth green vehicle...in a row! I really do like my car. I swore I'd never own another American made auto ~ famous last words, right? I've had it for three years now and am very happy with it.

Well, Saturn is coming out with a new two seater roadster called Sky. It will have its own distinctive shade of green. I went to the preview last week. Let me assure you, this is one sweet ride! I wonder....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Well what does green mean to you?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

Green is cool, clean, and refreshing. Much like new life or spring. (A new life?)I like purple and I like blue...but green has always..and I mean always been my favorite color.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home