Thursday, November 17, 2005

Answer Me This:

CAUTION: This blog entry may offend some of my readers. If you have extremely firm Christian convictions, consider this a polite, respectful disclaimer and/or warning. You may want to skip this post.

I do not understand how I can drink a really frickin huge margarita and have a minimal reaction - which is good because I do not indulge for a "buzz". It is the flavor that I enjoy.


BUT! Let me ingest two small glasses of a nice merlot and I'm nearly sloppy! I cannot drive safely and tend to be much more outspoken than usual. (Just THINK about that for a minute!)


So, what's the deal? Can anybody clue me in?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wine is probably more of a proof than the margarita..

margaritas only have like a little bit of Tequila and then mixed with a bunch of other stuff that delutes it..

ya know?

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What she said :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home