Monday, November 21, 2005

Flowers Galore

Flowers make me smile. Today I bought a big whoppin bouquet of flowers from Wal*Mart. I used all 4 of my vases and I still had some flowers left over. Here is your challenge: Which arrangement do I like best? They will be identified as single fuji mum, fuji mum with red flowers, and spray of mums - purple & yellow.













This is just a little nonsense for fun, you understand. I won't be posting the answer for a few days so feel free to think about it! ;o)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the first set of pictures... the one on the left...
In the bottom set of pictures the one on the right...

eaither that or the one in the middle.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

I'd say fuji mum with red flowers, given your penchant for asymmetry, though going by that it could also be the single fuji. I am sticking with my first answer, though.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to be different, I'll say the one with the purple flowers.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

Actually, the fuji with reds is a fairly symmetrical arrangement. It's hard to see that from just one side. Still want to stick with your answer, Ben?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am right..
Its the first one the "mum" one..
Im right sucka!

I know my mom

2:45 PM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

*note to self*
Shannon cannot keep secrets.
;o)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home