Friday, July 28, 2006

Happiness Is...

...being at your new workplace.

What can I say? My first week was overwhelming and at times a little scary. Every day discoveries were made. Things I will have to learn and master within the next 3 weeks.
The interesting thing is the pace. (Easy) The atmosphere. (Light-hearted) The genuine liking everyone seems to have for everyone else. In fact, one person I met yesterday said that very thing: "You will be happy here. We like each other!"

A multitude of faces and names have crossed the threshold of my office. Recalling them all is a challenge I am not yet ready to face. But they all smiled. They all welcomed me. I think this move is going to work out just fine. Already I've figured out one thing God can teach me here - to be more laid back, less intense. That won't be an easy lesson, but I am willing to learn!

Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home