Sunday, March 26, 2006

Am I Cheap?

If you check this site more than once in a 24 hour period you already know today is my anniversary. Andy has been asking me all week long where I want to eat tonight. The thing is, I really think I want to go to Panera Bread. I am in the mood for soup and the majority of the 'nicer' restaurants have a pitiful "variety" of them. Usually they are limited to broccoli & cheese, french onion, and chili. Thanks, but no thanks.

Andy has already laughed, calling me a cheap date. Well, maybe I am! What he failed to remember until I lovingly reminded him is Panera Bread is attached to Starbucks. Not to mention (which I did) Coldstone Creamery, which is basically in Panera's back yard. We'll see just how 'cheap' tonight turns out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home