Tuesday, March 21, 2006

All We Can Do Now...

..is hope for the best. My interview went well, I think. And so I ask you to cross your fingers, and/or say a prayer, whichever you do more often. Personally, prayer comes first. Then the finger crossing. However, I will not split hairs with you over the issue. Whichever you wish to do is fine by me and will be greatly appreciated!



If you truly wish to help me in my endeavor, perhaps you would like to go out and find a 4-leaf clover for me, or loan me your lucky rabbit's foot! Given the weather the past few days, I'd vote for the foot, but I won't be picky. Clovers wilt, but I would be sure to return your rabbit's foot.



When I was much much younger, we would make wishes on our Troll dolls. Do you still have one? If you don't want to make a wish, I would be happy to! And then there is the ole horseshoe. Note how it is turned up. That is so it can hold all the good fortune that is coming to the lucky owner of said shoe.


Seriously, I think the interview went very well. When all is said and done, I just want God's will to be done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have they called you yet ?
:)

8:16 AM  
Blogger The Sewing Machine Doc said...

More prayers for you, but a four leaf clover would add a nice touch, especially this close to St. Patrick's day.
-Chet

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home