Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Favor.

A friend of mine wants to make a documentary. Here's a direct quote:
A friend and I are thinking about putting a documentary together featuring people telling funny stories about things that have happened in church or in connection with their faith. We're trying to get a lot of different stories, and we'll pick the best ones to film.

If you'd like to be considered for inclusion in the documentary, please go here:
fruitless pursuit films. If you know someone with an awesome story, invite them to participate by clicking here.
Let me say I have seen some of Ben's video clips. He is very talented and this is a super idea. He is on a bit of time constraint. Consider helping him out. I know my readership is way down but please...think about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Yeah, I have to say that Ben's videos (and other works) are pretty amazing.

But I'm his mom, so I'm a little prejudiced! *S*

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home