Friday, February 03, 2006

Thanks

I want to thank several people who shall remain nameless. You know who you are, though. You are the ones who saw my pain and offered support. I had many silent hugs, loving emails, comments expressing concern, and amusing videos sent to me. One person gave me a lot of counsel via a chat program - so no talking was required.

I am surviving (no real surprise there, right?). I am no longer spending every waking moment thinking about it. I am thinking about it a lot...but not constantly. Anyway, thank you for showing me you care. It means more than I can say...without shedding more tears.

In unrelated news, Andy and I took the tandem out for its maiden voyage today. It was seriously cool! It didn't take any time at all for us to move/act as a unit, which is required for successful tandem riding. We got a lot of smiles and thumbs up from people. I see many enjoyable hours in our near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home