Monday, January 30, 2006

It's All Good

Given the haphazard nature of my posts lately, one could correctly assume that I am picking up perceptions from all over the place! To use "Christianese" (which I try to avoid most of the time), God is talking to me from a lot of different sources all at the same time. The book You, my everso slow reading of Job using The Message's translation, the Joyce Meyer devotional I picked up in January, dreams, prayers, my writing, and people both here and in other cities who include but are not limited to Christians. Of those who are Christ-followers, some attend my church and some do not.

Being able to see a bigger picture is new to me. I'm typically a "here and now" person. I told someone that I feel as though I'm seeing a panoramic shot of my life and other things for the first time. Some of it has been a little scary. Some of it has been painful, but mostly it has been seriously cool.


I just hope when the time comes I'll be able to put all of the pieces together in the right order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home