Friday, December 30, 2005

People Come and Go so Quickly Here!

Last night we took a break from our travels down the yellow brick road to watch a performance of The Nutcracker. It was the fastest two hours of this entire journey. While it is true the ballet artists do not belong to the Lullaby League, I believe they would be invited to join if the Mayor of Munchkin City could see them dance.

It is almost time to click my heels three times. There is a slight problem, however. I did not have room in my suitcase to pack the ruby slippers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Simple solution. Wear them home. :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Lady Constance said...

ow. read again! if i did not have room in my suitcase to pack the ruby slippers, how can i wear them home?

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just checkin to see if you got home OK. Hope you and baggage arrived together!

Love you

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home