Friday, July 01, 2005

Good News and Bad News

The bad news is it has rained all afternoon in England and they have now officially ended play for the day.
The good news is I'll be able to watch more tennis tomorrow than I anticipated.
The bad news is Roddick or Johansson will not be as fresh as Federer going into Sunday's final.
The good news is I've picked Federer to win.
The bad news is we won't know who is in the gentlemen's final until sometime tomorrow.
The good news is it is raining in England~which brings me back to point #2...I'll be able to watch more tennis tomorrow than I anticipated.
The bad news is I won't be going to the grocery store on Saturday until much later than usual.
The good news is nobody will starve.
All in all, the good news is pretty darned good.
And the bad news isn't all that terrible.

Another day in the life of The Championships at Wimbledon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home