Monday, March 13, 2006

A Letter

Just kidding!

Actually, this is a letter of thanks. The past 10 days have been among the hardest of my life. Many of you have seen the pain I've been carrying but have not known the circumstances surrounding my melancholy. There are others who have gathered that there is something wrong when they read my "blog." Still others have seen, heard, and know.

I have received numerous emails, comments, gifts, well-wishes and sympathetic if not empathetic glances. While it is horrible to go through times like this and I would not wish it on my least favorite person, there was something good to be seen: the number of people who truly care about me. Even those who offered nothing more than a facial expression spoke volumes of love and concern to me. And I needed it. Badly. Some of you spoke words, others wrote them, and some remained silent. All of you showed wisdom, and your caring gave me strength to get up and go to work in the morning.

I would love to go to each of you and hug you, offering to help you with whatever burdens you bear. Right now, I probably could not do that and keep dry eyes. I hope this letter of thanks is enough.
You are all precious to me and I love you dearly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

It is love and friendship and you are very deserving.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home