Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hello Goodbye

You say goodbye, and I say hello...

Pat's move is complete. There are a few left over shirts & items in the refrigerator that belong to him, but that's all.

Shannon's move back in is also mostly complete. At least, I think so. Her furniture is in the room. Posters & prints she intends to hang are on the floor. Clothes are piled up in the closet and empty hangars are on the rack. But I haven't seen her, yet.

Last night Pat and Julie came for dinner. I had not seen them since last Wednesday so it was nice to be in their company. We ended up moving the washer/dryer & the rest of the things out of the storage unit into Pat's townhouse. It really is a sweet little place that has GOBS of storage! Pat appears to be settling in and seems happy.

That's all I want for my kids. Happiness.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Sewing Machine Doc said...

Wanted to let you know I did finally get a copy of "you" but haven't started it yet. Have been reading books by Max Lucido (two so far and on my third). Thanks for the inspirational reading recommendations. I'm back on line for now, had a busy summer. Hope all is well with you and yours. As always, remember you and your family in my prayers.
-Chet

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home